Certified ICT Secondary Teacher
Vietnam Australia International School,
Garden Hills Mega Campus, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
- Awarded Star Teacher in honour of outstanding performance and dedication for student achievements for the SY 2018-2019.
- Awarded Star Teacher Cambridge Summer Programme for the highest number of students who passed the Cambridge Academic Programme Summer, 2018
- Extra Achievements:
- Successfully designed, programmed, and implemented the Vietnam Australia International School, Garden Hills Mega Campus House System for the SY 2018 - 2019
- Spearheaded and successfully implemented the first VAS GH Electronic Cambridge Semestral Examinations and other unit examinations in ICT, thereby fostering saving tons of papers for the SY 2018-2019.
Computer / ICT Specialist Teacher
Saint John Mary International School, Saraburi, Thailand.
2009 - 2017
- Served in different capacities as:
- ALMA School System Admin (2017 )
- Webmaster / Website In-charge: (2009 – 2017)
- Library Server Administrator. (2012 - 2017)
- NWEA MAP System Administrator. (2015 – 2017)
- Certified TOEFL Test Center Administrator. (2009 – until 12/21/2020)
- NWEA MAP Technical Coordinator (2013 – 2015)
- IT Head: (2009 – 2011/ Technical transition to Thai management) ; (2009 – 2013 / Academic personnel drawdown)
Eulogio "Amang" Rodriguez Institute of Science and Technology
Cavite Campus, Philippines
1998 - 2010
- Twelve (12) years in government tertiary level teaching experience at Eulogio "Amang" Rodriguez Institute of Science and Technology, Cavite Campus. Entrusted with concurrent capacities as Chairperson, Computer Science Department and Chief, Administrative Services (Co-terminus).
Education and more qualifications
- B.S. in Computer Engineering degree; Adamson University, Philippines
- On-going post-graduate studies in MaEd - AS at Southwestern College, Naic, Cavite, Philippines; MA in Administration and Supervision (27 units); EARIST, Philippines;
- Teaching License, Republic of the Philippines / PGCE equivalent (Renewed)
- Teaching License, Kingdom of Thailand (Renewed)
- TOEIC Test: 890/990;
- Attended professional trainings and development
- Teachable, committed to work, flexible and passionate in teaching.