SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION
- Eleven (11) years of International Schools teaching experience, teaching Cambridge, GAC, and/or American Curriculum Standards in ICT and Computer Science for middle school and high school students.
- Two (2) Teaching Licenses holder, issued by the Teaching Council of Thailand and Philippine Regulation Commission.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering graduate.
- Master of Arts in Education, Major in Administration & Supervision (27 units earned and on-going)
- Twelve (12) years of Tertiary Level Computer Science teaching experience.
- Served in different concurrent leadership and/or technical capacities.
- Adaptable, flexible, and team player.
TEACHING CAREER DETAILS
Cambridge ICT Secondary Teacher
Vietnam Australia International School,
Garden Hills Mega Campus, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
- Awarded Silver iDEA Inspiring Digital Enterprise Award on April 3, 2020.
- Awarded Bronze iDEA Inspiring Digital Enterprise Award on March 31, 2020.
- Awarded Star Teacher in honour of outstanding performance and dedication for student achievements for the SY 2018-2019.
- Awarded Star Teacher Cambridge Summer Programme for the highest number of students who passed the Cambridge Academic Programme Summer, 2018
- Extra Achievements:
- Successfully designed, programmed, and implemented the Vietnam Australia International School, Garden Hills Mega Campus House System for the SY 2018 - 2019
- Spearheaded and successfully implemented the first VAS GH Electronic Cambridge Semestral Examinations and other unit examinations in ICT, thereby fostering saving tons of papers for the SY 2018-2019.
Computer / ICT Specialist Teacher
Saint John Mary International School, Saraburi, Thailand.
2009 - 2017
- Served in different capacities as:
- ALMA School System Admin (2017 )
- Webmaster / Website In-charge: (2009 – 2017)
- Library Server Administrator. (2012 - 2017)
- NWEA MAP System Administrator. (2015 – 2017)
- Certified TOEFL Test Center Administrator. (2009 – until 12/21/2020)
- NWEA MAP Technical Coordinator (2013 – 2015)
- IT Head: (2009 – 2011/ Technical transition to Thai management) ; (2009 – 2013 / Academic personnel drawdown)
Eulogio "Amang" Rodriguez Institute of Science and Technology
Cavite Campus, Philippines
1998 - 2010
- Twelve (12) years in government tertiary level teaching experience at Eulogio "Amang" Rodriguez Institute of Science and Technology, Cavite Campus. Entrusted with concurrent capacities as Chairperson, Computer Science Department and Chief, Administrative Services (Co-terminus).
Education and more qualifications
- B.S. in Computer Engineering degree; Adamson University, Philippines
- On-going post-graduate studies in MaEd - AS at Southwestern College, Naic, Cavite, Philippines; MA in Administration and Supervision (27 units); EARIST, Philippines;
- Teaching License, Republic of the Philippines / PGCE equivalent (Renewed)
- Teaching License, Kingdom of Thailand (Renewed)
- TOEIC Test: 890/990;
- Attended several professional training and development